Sunday, March 31, 2013

Party In Heaven

HE IS RISEN!  HE IS RISEN!  OUR LORD IS RISEN!  HE IS RISEN!!  HE IS RISEN!!  HE IS RISEN INDEED!!  OUR LORD IS RISEN IN DEED!!

This year started off just as hectic as last year times two.  December 2011 we lost my aunt at an early age.  This year we lost my grandfather (my stepfathers dad whom we have known and been close to for 22 years now) and we lost my memomma (my mothers mom who helped raise me and was a huge part of my life).  I praise a mighty God for their renewed life in heaven.  I praise God that He brought His Son to die for our sins.  Because of His plan we are saved and will have eternal life in heaven.  And when my time comes to join them I know I will join an awesome party in heaven.  I have lost a lot of special people in my lifetime.  I lost my Nana, my Granny, my Mama Kay, my Aunt Karen, my Grandfather Mills and my Memomma.  These are just immediate family members but I have lost more as well.

During Church this morning I was very emotional.  I was happy and sad.  I was sad that I have lost those close to me.  I was happy that I know I will see them again one day.  I know there are so many people in heaven that will be waiting to hug me when I get there and I can't wait to see them again.  I also can't wait to meet the baby that I miscarried and never was able to meet.  I was sad to loose this baby but that loss brought me my twin boys.  I would not have had the opportunity to have them without that loss and I praise the Lord for every single one of my children born and unborn.  He chose the path for them and fortunately so.  My plan was nothing compared to the wonderful plan He has for me and them.

I pray that each and everyone knows Our God.  I thank Him for every relationship I have!!!

No comments: