Sunday, December 26, 2010

What a Merry White Christmas

At the end of a great Christmas. Bryggen in her jammies with her juice and purse. All smiles.
Being silly in her jammies with her towel still on her head. She looked like a little bunny to me. She has the best personality.
We actually got snow on Christmas Day. How amazing!!!
Bryggen crashed in Daddy's lap after a long full day Christmas.
Mommy and Bryggen in a Christmas Day picture. Doesn't happen often but we actually got one that turned out with two smiles.
Playing with her purse her cousins and Aunt Jen and Uncle Robert gave her.
Opening her gift.
The morning of Christmas Bryggen woke up wet. She allowed me to change her but didn't want to get redressed. Therefore, we were a little redneck opening presents in just her diaper. But who cares, it was Christmas and she was a sweet angel. She's wearing her new backpack. We have had two but they've been too bulky and big for her to carry easy so we gave her a new one.
Riding her new tricycle that Mimi and Pops gave her. She can't reach the pedals just yet but she will grow into it and she already loves it. It was actually the easiest toy to put together. How nice.
Her new kids digital camera that her Mimi and Pops gave her. She is obsessed with my camera but I won't let her play with it anymore since she broke it and I had to have it fixed. Now she has her own. It really works. I just need to figure out how to use it properly.
She was really good at opening wrapped presents. I was pretty amazed she could do it even if it took some time. Oh and notice she has shoes on now. She opened her gift from Lille of some brown Pediped shoes and she had to put them on.
Playing with her new doll house that Santa brought her. She also received a kitchen, buggy and accessories to go with them from Santa. He did well.
Wearing her new slippers Mimi and Gaga gave her. She looked so cute wearing them with her jammies.
Hugging on Papa Christmas Eve night before we left.
Sitting on a box that was a gift we were giving Papa and Graam. We went to Papa Joe's house for Christmas Eve to celebrate with him, my dad and Graam. Bryggen had a great time but we did as well.
Leaving Mimi and Gaga's house with her new doll. We were headed to my moms house to celebrate Christmas (Eve) but those pictures will have to come from her. I forgot to take some. Fortunately, my mom is great about taking pictures for me. I can't wait to see what she has.
Playing with her new straw that whistles. She wouldn't stop and it was super cute. In her Christmas Eve Day dress. The same dress from our Christmas cards.
Trying to get all of the kids in one picture together wasn't easy. Bryggen was funny. She laid down on her belly with her arms propping her head up. I just missed catching her in the shot doing just that.
Kissing Daddy like the sweet angel she is. She is in her sixth Christmas outfit.
Her fifth Christmas outfit for the season. I am sad to put all of these away. It was a great season celebrating Christ and I pray that we all can celebrate him daily.

No comments: