Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tis The Season


Bryggen's 4th Christmas outfit of the season.
Gingerbread Stadium made by Arricia.
Bryggen's 3rd Christmas outfit.
Bryggen and Isabella playing at school.
Bryggen dancing with Isabelle at school. She's wearing her 2nd Christmas outfit of the season.
Bryggen and Emery at the Martha's Trouble Cornerstone Christmas Special. This is Bryggen's first Christmas outfit of the season.
Cam Newton at the Heisman dinner Mike and I attended in NYC.
Coach Chizik giving a speech at the dinner. Bo Jackson spoke as well. We were surrounded by all of them and it was just an amazing night.
Cam's older brother Junior.
We went to see the Rockette's. It was so much fun. Bryggen lasted an hour and really liked it but I guess in the end it was more for me. Totally worth it. I won't be able to go to NYC during Christmas without seeing them.


Napping in her Juicy bundle. That thing was lined in faux fur and super soft.
Bryggen loved Santa from a distance. She even talked to him and wanted to hug him until she was given the opportunity. Then she clung onto me and wouldn't let go. So, her picture with Santa has me in it with her crying.
Playing around in the store whiled Daddy shopped.
At the hotel lobby. We have the entire family in one picture.
At FAO playing with a baby doll she thought she had to have.
She was mesmerized by the door guard at FAO.
Daddy let her out to walk across the street to the store and she thought she was the biggest little girl ever. She was so proud of herself and did really well.
Our Christmas tree at home. It took over a week to get one to stand up and then to get it decorated but I finally got it done.
Auburn won the 2010 SEC Championship Game.
We went with our friends Eric and Katie Scott. We had suite tickets, thanks to Mike, and had an awesome time.
Thanksgiving Day at Mimi and Gaga's house with the whole family.

Needless to say it has been a very busy time. We have not slowed down but its a week til Christmas and life will settle down just long enough to get comfortable before the boys arrive. Which I have to say I am ready for. They need to wait at least 2 months but I know I will be ready. The discomfort has started and I am huge. I am the exact same size I was when I was 32 weeks pregnant with Bryggen and I am 26 weeks with them. They are now 2 pounds each and full of energy. Griffin, Baby A, is head down which is great but Jackson is head up for the first time. He moves a lot so as long as Griffin stays in position then we are good to go. We shall see. We have our 4D ultrasound scheduled on Bryggen's birthday and I can't wait to compare their picture with hers. We are blessed beyond belief and I thank God every day for it.

No comments: