Monday, February 13, 2012

The Big One!!!

Tomorrow is the big day. Jackson and Griffin turn One. I can not believe that a year ago I was about to be delivering these little guys. I never would have guessed they would have been born on Valentines Day and here it is almost a year later. They have been the best babies ever. They sleep great and barely fuss or cry. They are happy guys and make my day every day. I love walking into their room in the mornings or after naps to see the two of them standing up in their cribs smiling and giggling. I love the way they all play together(all three of the kids). They love Bryggen and she adores them. The boys are sick right now but are getting better. I sure hope they enjoy their day tomorrow.
The boys are busy these days. Still eating every 4 hours during the day taking 6oz of formula and regular people food. They have cut down on the formula and aren't interested in it as much as before. I will begin easing them off formula and onto whole milk. They have been crawling since they were 7-8 mos old. They have been pulling up and walking around furniture for a few months. But I think I have some time on the full walking thing. They are not steady yet and that is okay with me. Even though they are getting heavy carrying up the stairs, I am not ready for walking babies. Griffin has 7 teeth and Jackson has 6 teeth. They both weigh 20 pounds but I am not sure about their height just yet. We have their 1 year wellness check up next week to get all of their stats and I can not wait.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day. We will be celebrating with more blue from now on!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

happy birthday to your precious boys!!!! I can't believe our babies are turning a year old! *hug* to you mama!