Tuesday, August 16, 2011

6 months Now And Then


I wanted to compare Bryggen to Griffin and Jackson at six months old. The twins had their check up yesterday and it went really well. Griffin is 15.12lbs and 24 1/2 inches long. He is in the 50% for weight and 25% for height. He may end up short like his mommy or catch up later on. Jackson is 16.4lbs and 26 inches long. He's in the 75% for weight and the 50% for height. They sleep around twelve hours at night and have three naps during the day. One morning nap that is usually long, a nap after lunch and another nap before dinner thats normally shorter. The boys are eating every 4 hours (7am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm). They have a 7oz bottle and a stage one veggie and fruit. They split one of each. Now this is what I wrote for Bryggen's stats when she was 6 months old: She's 26 1/4 inches placing her in the 75% for height. She had a growth spurt. She's still in the 90% for weight at 18 pounds. She eats stage 2 foods as of Friday and loves them all so far.

Here are some pictures of the three of them at six months old.
Griffin
Jackson
And Bryggen

I am amazed at how much these guys look like their big sister. I think they are all precious and if they continue to grow like her then they will continue to look as cute as ever. I am also amazed at how close they are in height to her. When she was born she was 7.5lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. They are staying on target in growth with her even though she had a pound and a half head start and an inch and a half head start. Dr. Carter always tells me I am feeding them right and doing right by them. That's so exciting to hear.
Hope everyone is having a great day. I sure am.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

oh goodness are they cute or what?! I love the chubs :) Asher has a little chub on him but for some reason my boys just never "fill out" they are skinny til they get a little older! Ash is 5 months old tomorrow, I can't believe how big our boys are getting already!