Saturday, June 18, 2011

4 Months Old And Huge

Our little men are 4 months old. Yes, I said 4 months old. I can not believe it but it has happened. They are no longer newborns. Great thing about that is the sleep at night and the cute chunky legs. One of my fears for having twins was that having preemies usually means little babies. Well, not my guys. They have chunked out just like I want it. I love fat babies with rolls on their legs. And I now have two more just like their sister was. We had their check up with Dr. Carter on Friday.
Jacksons stats are:
weight 13.12 90th percentile
heights 24 1/4 75th percentile
head 16 50th percentile
Griffins stats are:
weight 13.7 90th percentile
height 23 1/2 50th percentile
head 16 50th percentile
They look great. They started some cereal and are allowed Stage 1 baby foods when I want. Yay! I am going to do that when they eat the cereal a little better. That will be soon I am sure. They love to eat.

No comments: