Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 Months And Overjoyed


Jackson, Bryggen, Mommy and Griffin
Griffin, Bryggen and Jackson

My guys turned 2 months old on Apr 14th. They are doing great. I will admit there are some days now that both guys are demanding but I knew it was coming. We still have some tummy issues that we are working out but the passy seems to be the biggest curse. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with them. Right now the guys are able to hold up their heads up and focus on things. Hopefully we will get a smile soon. We had a check up at the doctors this week that went well. Jackson (the bottom pic) weighs 10.6 and is 21 1/4 inches long. Griffin weighs 9.13 and is 21 inches long. Bryggen is still doing well with the boys. She even helps out. Overall we are getting busier and busier with them but its exciting.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

they are so cute chica. asher will be 6 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe how fast it's all going!!! what a precious family you have!

Lauren Lashlee said...

Oh my goodness... I just caught up and I CANNOT BELIEVE the boys are already here!!! I feel like you were just telling me you were 17 wks along!!! Crazy how time flies huh!?!? You are doing such a great job and the boys are PRECIOUS!!! I miss those cuddly days... Now that the boys are 3 months, things will get a lot easier. Establishing a good routine is key.. I'm sure you have it down and have figured that out! If you ever need anything or have any question.. please email or call me anytime!! I will be more than happy to answer/help in any way that I can. Wish we lived closer to have play dates! : (

laurby@gmail.com 479-644-0924.

Lauren Lashlee said...

Hey girl, I think your email might be compromised. I got an email from you earlier saying you were in the United Kingdom and everything was stolen from you.. and you needed $1950 wired to you... Ha. I just wanted to let you know!!