Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The First Month

Griffin, Jackson and Bryggen
1 month pictures: Griffin on left and Jackson on right
I can't believe they are already a month old. I am truly blessed to have these little guys in my life. We have survived well. Thanks to my sweet husband, my mom for driving us around the first week, my mother-in-law for coming to help out for the first two weeks we were home, Bonnie for working with us during the day, Phyllis for the night help and all of the people who fed us (Mary Wynn, Bonnie, Beth, Candice, Leigh, Peggy, Jana, Andrea, Katherine, Tracy, Mrs. Merrilyn, Mrs. Bonnie and Tammie).
These guys are pretty easy though. We wake them every 3 hours to change and feed them. They sleep 90% of the time only fussing for their passy or minor gas pains. Mostly the passy. Its amazing what you can do when you need to do it. Like feeding one baby while holding another and having a 2 year old sleeping on you. But that wasn't stressful at all. In fact, it was nice. I'm trying to prepare for the craziness to hit but am soaking it all up while I can.

No comments: