Saturday, January 22, 2011

Growing and growing and growing.




Just when I thought I couldn't get any larger, I keep growing and growing and growing. But at 31 weeks pregnant, I know I don't have much longer and I remind myself that I do want these big guys to stay put until they are ready to come. It takes a lot to feel 100% about that when I am exhausted, aching and miserable but I look at my precious Bryggen and I realize how amazing every day is.
I am just about ready for their arrival. I need a few things that I expect to get soon. I have the
stroller, car seats, bedroom almost finished, clothes packed, diaper bag almost ready, nannies lined up and much more. I am mentally and emotionally ready but I probably have another month before they arrive. They are right around 4 pounds now and I couldn't be happier.
I want to lift up our Father for all of the blessings in my life. From the beginning of this pregnancy I have kept full faith in the Lord for taking care of these babies and He has. He has surpassed my hopes and dreams for Griffin and Jackson and I look forward to seeing what else He has in store for us.

1 comment:

Courtney Cloud said...

God is so good! Thanking Him right now for your two healthy babies! Can't wait to meet them!