Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WAR TIDE!



Yes, you read the title right. As most of you know, I am a die hard Alabama fan. But since dating Mike, I have become a die hard #2 Auburn fan. To the point where I wear more orange and blue and so does Bryggen. No Auburn fan can complain of this even though Mike tries to. So, Bryggen has this super cute mix outfit that she's been wearing and here's a picture of it finally. But of course, the next two pictures show what she wears most of and that's her Auburn colors. The mix outfit she wore last Saturday which I believe helped both teams win. The other two pictures were from Friday nights block party downtown. She loves to go because she can dance to the band and see all of the kids. We always have so much fun there. I love the picture of her dancing with her daddy. Its the sweetest thing.

No comments: