Friday, August 20, 2010

The Cats Out Of The Bag

We are finally, officially announcing that Bryggen is going to be a big sister to two siblings come March. We are so excited and look forward to this journey with our Lord leading the way. It came to a surprise when the ultrasound tech saw two sacs on our first doctors visit. It was a great surprise and a scary one at that. We began praying. A week later we saw both babies and their heartbeats. What an amazing sight. We are now 9 weeks along and still not out of the woods but on our way to cooking these little angels. I have a doctors appointment in little over a week where I will have another ultrasound. I am confident that things will look great again and that I will be in a safe zone. So far, we know that the babies are fraternal twins. Which I am excited about. And my due date is March 25th even though they will not make it this far. Dr. Dupre is hoping I can make it to week 36. That is my goal. We are going to continue to let God lead the way and pray these babies are blessed and born healthy.

2 comments:

Jennifer Martin said...

yea!!! You are finally telling!!! I am soooo excited for you!!! I cant wait!!! We went Shopping Wednesday and i kept seeing all these cute girl and boy outfits for babies and i thought of you! I am ready to find out boy and girl lol. xoxo

Melanie said...

this is so exciting! and hold out hope, I've seen a lot of mamas go on to hold twins in til 40 weeks even! you can do it mama!!! <3