Saturday, June 12, 2010

Staying busy this Summer

We have so much going on right now. We've been to the beach twice in a month, we've had two great visits with Papa and Graam, we've been to Bham to see my sister and her boys with my mom, we've been to DC twice and so much more. Bryggen has been doing great and I am so proud of her. She says so much now; mama, dada, hey, bye, i do it, oh man, book, duck, dog, Lille, two, and tak (thank you in Norwegian). She shakes her head no, she points at you (like I do when I'm getting on to her), she has almost all of her teeth (all are in besides two coming in and her 2yr old molars), she helps me get her dressed by stepping in her bottoms and putting her arms through her sleeves, she doesn't like tie straps or loose straps, she can help me put on her shoes, she's able to get anything you need within reach, she knows her belly, her nose, her ears, her earrings, my nose, she's finally growing more hair and so much more. She loves the water and the beach and to dance. She actually has cute rhythm. We are going back to the beach Tues for the Slocumb Family Annual Beach Trip. We are so excited!

No comments: