Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sitting Up Now

Bryggen is sitting up now and we are so thrilled. She just hit it right last Saturday night. Now she's doing it all of the time. She also can get on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. Its cute when she does it. She's babbling all of the time but she's been doing that for three months now. The difference is she is saying "baba" as well. She said "dada" the other day but I know she didn't realize what she was doing. She still rambles on and on all of the time and I love it. She is getting better at entertaining herself which helps me out a lot. She plays in her jumperoo and she sits up to play with toys. She scoots around still and is just extremely active. Mike and I are doing good. We will be back home for my cousin's wedding in August. I am so anxious. I can't wait to see everyone.

No comments: